- The property's biggest attraction is the size. It
is about 250m2 in total on several floors.
- It dates from 1790 and is the oldest house in the
- The external walls have been renovated as has the
- There is a small garden and good views over the local
countryside to the sea.
- The house has three floors with lots of room on each
- There are 2 separate entrances and the house has been
divided into 2 separate dwellings. One half is merely a shell, but the other
half is lived in - my understanding is that the whole thing is for sale
- The house needs a lot of work doing to it. The
interior needs completely revamping, although the walls and roof look sound
- The house is directly on the road through the
village. Although not busy, there would be some traffic passing by.
- The garden is quite small, probably only about 200m2,
compared to a very large house
||Price (000s Euro)