- The property's biggest attraction is the view. There are
unimpeded views over the local area to the sea, from anywhere on the
- It is in a small hamlet, about 12km or so from Rovinj
and the coast. The nearest town with facilities is Sv. Lovrec,
which has a school, bank and post office as well as shops and restaurants
- The house has two floors with large cellar built on
to the left of the house and a garage and storage area, built in the old
stone to the other side. The total living space is about 120m2
- There is a large garden to the front and side of
the house, with olives, figs and cherry trees. The house is bounded by an
old stone wall and has room for a pool. There is a vegetable garden to one
side, hidden by trees.
- The house sits at the end of a small road running through
the village and is not overlooked by anyone else
- It is built of the local stones and the walls appear
to be in good order. It was lived in until a year ago
- There is electricity, water and telephone but no sewerage - again
likely to be a septic tank.
- Underneath the render is the original stone.
- The house needs a lot of work doing to it and
currently has no internal bathroom nor any sign of plumbing
- A neighbour owns a plot of land between the house and
the rest of the garden, although they would be willing to sell.
- There are no facilities in the village and it is
several kms to the nearest town. It is quite remote.
- The house itself is not huge and it would currently
probably only be big enough for 2 bedrooms. It may be possible to create
extra bedrooms by combining the existing outhouses
||Price (000s Euro)