- The property's biggest attraction is the view from
the top floor. There are great views over the local area to the sea.
- It is in a small village, about 8km or so from Porec
and about 6km from the coast. The nearest town with facilities is Visnjan,
which has a school, bank and post office as well as shops and restaurants
- The house has three floors with large storage area
and cellar downstairs and 3 large rooms and a kitchen on the first floor. There is also a sizeable
loft. The total living space is about 200m2
- There is a largish garden to the front and side of
the house, with olives, figs and cherry trees. The house is bounded by an
old stone wall and has room for a pool.
- The village appears to be in the midst of
gentrification with several of the properties surrounding it in the process
of being done up
- The house sits just off a small road running through
- It is built on the local stones and the walls appear
to be in good order.
- The house has a lot of the original features,
including a cistern and the ruins of a couple of outhouse
- The village is very quiet and peaceful and the houses
around it are all residential
- There is electricity, water and sewerage - again
likely to be a septic tank.
- It has not been lived in for a while but nonetheless
appears to be in quite solid condition. Downstairs are the original stone
steps and the wooden floors appear to be in reasonable condition, certainly
- The house needs a lot of work doing to it and
currently has no internal bathroom nor any sign of plumbing
- There are a couple of farm-houses in the village,
although I did not hear any animals when I went to visit.
||Price (000s Euro)