- The property's biggest attraction is the size of it. It
has 3 separate buildings on the site set in about 800m2 of land.
- The main house has three floors, with extensive
cellarage downstairs, 4 large rooms on the first floor, and a large loft.
- There is a large but concrete balcony to the side and
back of the house which could be made much more attractive.
- There are several mature fruit trees in the grounds
and the neighbours are willing to sell additional land to extend the garden.
- The barn is sufficiently distinct from the main house
to be made into a completely separate residence. It has two floors and would
make a nice two or three bed house and could have its own small garden.
- The third building is an old stone built barn which
is pretty much derelict. It could be demolished to increase the land
available without any need for planning permission and the materials used in
the re-construction of the barn.
- It is possible to construct a perimeter wall up to
1.5m in height without any need for planning permission - anything over this
height would require planning permission.
- Muntrilj is a small village about 15kms from the
- There is electricity, water and sewerage - (septic tank).
- The house needs a lot of work doing to it. The owners
have rather gone to town with concrete, particularly on the terrace, but
this could be easily covered in the local stone or tiles
- There is no view of the sea and the house overlooks
some modern houses which have not been finished. The side of the house is
bordered by another house backing on to the farm building
- There are no amenities in the village
- It is a 30 min drive to the coast
- There are 3 or 4 owners although the vendor claims
that they are all keen to sell.
||Price (000s Euro)