This is not a realistic place for us but it shows just
how fantastic some of them are.
- The property's biggest attraction is the location. It
is in the middle of forested countryside in the North of Istria not far from
a place called Groznjan.
- It has 3000m2 of garden and is situated in 5 hectares
of agricultural land and forest.
- It has a pool and terrace and is very secluded and
private, away from traffic and anything else
- The price - at 400,000 Euros it is not cheap
- Some people might feel it too remote
- I haven't been inside it and have no idea how it has
- The land around it is rented, not owned by the vendor
||Price (000s Euro)