A flat near the centre of town
- This flat is located near the centre of town. It is
in walking distance of the main square and the train station.
- The rooms are all very big, apart from a small
bedroom at the back of the flat. The ceilings are extremely high, over 3.5m
and the flat is light and spacious. There is also storage space in the loft
(although I have not seen it)
- There are several original features, including the
original doors and stoves in the room, one of which is still in working
- There is parquet flooring throughout.
- The kitchen is large and has room for a table. It
also has a small balcony.
- There is a large hall which could be used either as a
study or dining room.
- The flat has interconnecting doors between all the
- The bathroom is new and has been done tastefully.
- The flat could be let as it is. The current rental
being asked (the owners are looking to either sell or rent) is 1300 Euros,
but 1200 may be more realistic.
- The building is in good condition condition and
appears well maintained
- The building is on a busy road and there is a lot of
traffic - however, the double glazing cuts out most of the noise and the
flat is on the third floor so this helps to dampen the noise, as do the
trees on the street. It is nonetheless noisy with the windows open.
- There is no separate parking - a common problem in
the city, although residents can get discounted parking permits
- There is no lift, so any potential occupants would
need to be fit - or would get fitter as a consequence.
- The layout of the flat might put some people off, as
the interconnecting doors may not allow a great of privacy. It is possibly
too big for a couple, (couples with young children may well be put off by
the stairs) and families may not appreciate the lack of privacy.
- The price (although comparable to other flats
in the centre of town)
||Price (000s Euro)